I am a mother, a grandmother, a partner, a daughter, a sister, a friend, an aunt, an acquaintance, a neighbor. a colleague, a student, a teacher, practitioner. All my relationships have played a role in developing who I am and I am very grateful. The emotional and spiritual work has allowed me to expand my mind and allowed me to continue on my path of learning, receiving and giving. Thai bodywork is a wonderful practice of giving and receiving with compassion and mindfulness.
As I continue to study with the best of the best in the healing community, I know that …
- There is no one size fits all recipe for healing.
- We all deserve a judgement-free space to heal.
- Our body’s have the ability to heal themselves.
My place as your healer is to assist your body in remembering that you can heal again.
In our sessions together, we can:
- Seek to reduce your physical and emotional pain.
- Increase your relaxation.
- Listen to how your body responds.
- We will utilize thoughtful communication, gently ushering your body toward peace, balance, relaxation.
This leads to the potential for a deep, soul nourishing releasing on all 3 essential levels. Relax the mind. Release the body. Restore the spirit.
I am a volunteer Reiki practitioner for the I Grow Community.
I am a Resident Healer at Sat Nam Yoga Chicago.